SingaFrog Finances #1
A casual way to discuss about finances for your old days, your personal growth or any other purpose.
Why SingaFrog? We're thousands of French people on the island, and likely many other foreigners wondering about investment plans.
Let's meet and hear to selected speakers to know more about personal finance and help us move forward!
For this first meet-up, confirmed speakers are:
- Olivier Frapin, from IPPFA. He will share about the iFast platform and his work as an adviser, as well as the requirements/principles of investing in portfolios of ETFs
- Clay Teoh from New Union. This fintech startup, based in Singapore and China, helps SMEs get working capital that YOU can fund.
- Jebie Ganda from Walton Investment. The company is in the field of land-banking in the US and Canada, where they offer to buy plots of lands and hope for an exit a few years later.
Why them? Well, as a young French Frog myself, I spent the last 4 months to meet and chat with a LOT of potential advisers to kickstart my personal finance plan for the next few years.
I have put some money with all of the three companies above so I hope they'll do a good job :D but it's too early to say : )
The $35 entrance fee covers:
- the rental of the space at The Hub @ Prinsep St - centrally located and really cosy for networking, just opposite Lasalle
- 2 alcoholic drinks (beer or wine) as well as finger food : )
- platform fees for ticketing
For lucky Frogs, we have a $40 VIP ticket which includes a Toto ticket (Singapore lottery). Who knows, you might just win a million by coming!
Looking forward to see you there and chat about finance!
PS: I will make sure it doesn't turn into a low-quality, sales pitch exercise... we want answers, not bullshit : )
7:00 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
- The Hub @ Prinsep Street
Standard SingaFrog Ticket $35.00 VIP SingaFrog Ticket - Includes a Toto lottery ticket $40.00
- Venue Address
- 128 Prinsep Street, #01-00, Singapore 188655 Singapore
2min from MRT Rochor, 7min from Bugis MRT, 10min from Dhoby Gaut MRT
SingaFrog Finances51 Followers
17 / 160